PLACE has an experienced staff of conference managers and event planners to handle all of the behind the scenes logistics to ensure that your event is a success!
You can find a list of some of our more frequently requested services in our inquiry form on this page. If you are interested in an area of support that you do not see listed, just let us know!
Ready to get started? If you have most of your event details, please fill out the form below. If you’re looking for more information, please fill out the inquiry form and we’ll set up a free consultation.
Our team will respond to your inquiry within two business days.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Conference and Event Planning Services Inquiry Form
The registration page is often one of the first points of contact attendees have with your event. Let us help ensure it’s a success with our customizable online registration system! We can:
- Provide prompt, friendly customer service for your potential attendees
- Assist with creating pricing structures to fit your budget
- Handle all financial aspects: accounts receivable, collecting fees by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), and processing refunds
- Track any transfers, substitutions, or cancellations
- Collect special requirements like food allergies and accommodations as well as other participant demographic information
- Create and send customized communications: email confirmations, reminders, etc.
- Provide customized event materials: name tags, event rosters, certificates, folders, agendas, etc.
- Distribute customized registration reports: participant information, revenue updates, and event rosters
We can also provide high quality registration services on-site. We will:
- Maintain attendee relations by welcoming and providing information for attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and guests
- Set up registration area for material pick up
- Check event set-ups and serve as a liaison to the event facility manager for requests
- Assist speakers with any last minute concerns
- Process on-site registrations
- Distribute event materials
We can help you check off all the boxes on your event planning to-do lists! From idea generation to event debrief, we’re ready to help you bring your event to life. We can:
- Source and evaluate potential event sites
- Negotiate and contract venues and services in accordance with University policies
- Communicate with vendors to order set-up, A/V, catering, etc.
- Check and confirm all event orders and set-up details
- Secure and manage speakers or entertainers
- Book off-site tours and special events
- Request University Transportation Parking services for events on campus
- Set up and maintain an online space to host electronic materials
- Manage exhibitors and sponsors
- Manage travel for invited guests
- Design evaluation surveys
- Compile and disseminate evaluation results
Whether this is your inaugural event or the 100th anniversary, getting the word out and having a consistent message is crucial. From creating a logo to helping spread the word, we can:
- Design informational materials: pre-event notices and programs
- Disseminate information: mailings, emails, social media, printing
- Promote events to PLACE’s network of professional educators
- Set up and maintain event website and/or registration system
- Design, prepare, and/or place advertisements
- Purchase conference materials and gifts
- Create signage and placement labels
Your bottom line is important. Our team is equipped to provide accurate reporting and handling for the budget that makes most sense for your event. We can:
- Create and maintain detailed budget projections
- Navigate University policies and procedures
- Process payments (credit card, check, or ACH transfer) and refunds
- Process e-reimbursements, stipends, or honoraria for UW employees and/or invited guests
- Provide a detailed accounting report at the conclusion of the event
“I was very impressed with the event tools, the focus on details, the level of experience, and the project management skills. However, the most impressive aspect of working with PLACE, was their exceptional customer service.”
“They helped us put on a successful conference for over 300 people. We would definitely use their services in the future. They are great partners to have!”