Professional Learning and Community Education (PLACE) has an experienced staff of project managers and event planners to handle all of the behind the scenes logistics to ensure that your event is a success!
Our team will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Research potential event venues
- Secure event venue and communicate with venue re: setup, A/V, catering, etc.
- Set up and maintain customizable online registration system
- Payment processing (credit card, check, or ACH transfer)
- Set up and maintain event website
- Market event to PLACE database of professional educators
- Create and maintain detailed budget projection
- Set up and maintain presentation proposals and/or applications
- Assist with making travel and lodging arrangements for presenters and/or attendees
- Process e-reimbursements for UW employees and/or invited guests
- Collect paperwork and process stipends
- Work with Purchasing office to process contracts
- Create program and/or printed materials
- Create day of event materials .
- Act as point of contact for attendees
- Act as point of contact for presenters
- Set up and maintain an online space to host electronic materials
- Provide on-site and remote support as needed throughout event
- Set up CEUs through UW-Extension