Coaches are some of the most impactful leaders in our schools and communities.
The first annual Wisconsin Sports Leadership Summit invites those who are interested in coaching together for two days of learning about “master teaching” in the context of sport. Hosted by the University’s School of Education and its Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, the Summit will include:
- Keynote presentations from football coach Paul Chryst, Athletic Director Barry Alvarez, volleyball coach Kelly Sheffield, and other top coaches and athletes
- Research briefs from nationally-recognized Wisconsin faculty experts on coaching and sports leadership
- Opportunities to hear presentations from and engage with other top coaches, faculty, and sports leaders
The Summit is limited to 140 participants.
Be the first to know when this event is scheduled to run—subscribe for updates below.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Subscribe for updates about the Sports Leadership Summit
K-16 coaches, athletic directors, youth and club sports leaders, and athletes
- Continuing education credit verification available for educators
- Participants will have opportunities to tour Badger team facilities
- Meals included on site as part of registration
- Hotel room blocks will be available