The Women’s Leadership Incubator will serve as a launchpad, offering growth and support to the next, most diverse generation of K-16 school leaders.
Anchored by a commitment to transformative feminist leadership, the Incubator is focused on four pillars: psychology, management, self-reflection, and building networks.
Members of the Incubator will gain access to research and a powerful, all-female network of practitioners, scholars, and experts. Participants will be empowered to leverage their own strengths in becoming transformative leaders.
The Women’s Leadership Incubator—a gender-inclusive program that welcomes the participation of all allies—is coming in July 2021!
When: July 19, 2021–May 29, 2022
$3,500 until April 1, 2021
$4,000 after April 1, 2021
Sign up early to take advantage of the payment plan. Contact program coordinator Sarah Odell for details.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Subscribe for updates about the Women’s Leadership Incubator
What’s Included in the Women’s Leadership Incubator
- A week-long intensive in July 2021
- Gallop Strengths Finder assessment and a one-on-one coaching session with Strengths Finder expert Kelly Horner
- One-hour monthly coaching calls
- Bi-monthly meetings with experts on feminist theory; transformational feminist leadership; understanding patriarchy from both social and psychological contexts; practical applications of leadership; finding authentic voice; intersectional feminism; and navigating bias in the hiring process
- Culminating community action project to be completed at your school and presented to the instructors and other WLI participants at the end of the nine-month program
SUMMER 2020: FEMINIST FIRESIDE CHATS
Beginning in May and continuing through August, we gathered online for a series of monthly conversations and supported one another through the challenges and successes precipitated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Click the link to find more information about the Feminist Fireside Chats series including speaker biographies and video recordings.